We all have gifts, large or/and small. Gifts are made to be shared. How you view the value of your gift is defined by your beliefs. Everyone has their own “value” definition. Many people think they have nothing to offer, but that isn’t true. We ALL have something to offer. Don’t let the craziness in […]
- The Benefits of Having Healthy ChakrasThere are so many reasons why we must keep our chakras […]
- Are You Should-ING Your Life Away? Conference CallAre you Should-ing Your Life Away (Interactive […]
- Reiki Practitioner Robin Bornstein Joins the Healing PlaceThe Healing Place is proud to announce that Reiki […]
- Love from a Healing Place Medfield ClientI love when clients are helped by the Healing Place […]
- The Differences Between New Age and SpiritualityBy Steven Bancarz – A lot of people confuse […]
- Ghee – Ayurveda’s Super Nourishing Health FoodWe talk a lot about ghee in Ayurveda. It is said to be […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.