We all have gifts, large or/and small. Gifts are made to be shared. How you view the value of your gift is defined by your beliefs. Everyone has their own “value” definition. Many people think they have nothing to offer, but that isn’t true. We ALL have something to offer. Don’t let the craziness in […]
- 5 No-Fail Ways To Get (And Stay) HappierDo you ever wonder why some people are happier than […]
- The ancient red wood shares its #wisdom and #knowledge with me. #sequoianationalpark
- Manage Stress and Anxiety with Mindfulness and Reflexology – Online Course
- Spirit Animal Totem Workshop ReviewLast night’s Spirit Animal Totem Workshop was […]
- The Gut and the Doorway to DiseaseTwo thousand years ago Hippocrates said that all […]
- Mother’s Day Tribute PoemMost of us take our mothers for granted. (I admit I […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.