One sobering fact of modern life: endocrine (hormone) disruptors are everywhere. Occasional contact wouldn’t be a major concern but the trouble is, most of us come into contact with them multiple times in a day. Many of these toxins either block or promote estrogen and other hormones, so either way, they throw off your hormonal […]
- Your Eyes Need Year-Round Protection From UV Rays(NewsUSA) – Most of us have gotten the message […]
- Find Peace Within?Peace is always there. It is hiding somewhere within […]
- Atrial Fibrillation Reduced – Client ObservationKate, who is in her 50s, sought out the Healing Place […]
- Video: Sinuses Relief Tip- Reflexology TipAllergy season is here once more. Are your sinuses […]
- Do You Have Neuropathy and Numbness? Hand Reflexology TipA reader asked me what he can do about numbness in his […]
- Gluten-Free, or not Gluten-Free… that is the QuestionMaintaining a gluten-free diet can be essential to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.