One sobering fact of modern life: endocrine (hormone) disruptors are everywhere. Occasional contact wouldn’t be a major concern but the trouble is, most of us come into contact with them multiple times in a day. Many of these toxins either block or promote estrogen and other hormones, so either way, they throw off your hormonal […]
- Filters – Examining Your Emotionsby Reiki Practitioner, Robin Bornstein We all have our […]
- What to Do When You’re Sick, But Not Sick Enough(NewsUSA) – Doctors agree that cold and flu […]
- Before You Bust Out The Anxiety Meds, Try ThisIn the United States, medication is widely considered […]
- Improve Your Lung Capacity – Reflexology EmphysemaA 55-year-old lady suffering from emphysema […]
- Know Your Chakra – The BookKnow Your Chakras – The Book An introduction to […]
- Know Your Seven Chakras and AuraAll living materials are made of energy and matter. […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.