I just heard a television segment where the main discussion was – Girls and women HAVE to be perfect, and failing is not an option. The discussion continues stating that failing isn’t a bad thing and we need to fail to grow. Instead of focusing on what went wrong, focus on what did you learn? […]
- Baby Elephant Unites with His Mother After Four YearsI started to educate myself with the practices of […]
- Quinoa with Grilled Zucchini, Garbanzo Beans, and Cumin – RecipeOur friend Sharon loves this recipe and wanted to […]
- Alternative Medicine Practitioner Celebrates 8th Anniversary with an Open HouseMedfield, MA, August 1, 2014 — Local Alternative […]
- Healing Place Exhibits and Presents at Natural Living Expo 2018The Healing Place is pleased to announce we are […]
- Pesticide Free Farming and GardeningOne of the most effective ways to reduce the health […]
- Who To Call For Reflexology & Reiki Services? Healing Place MedThe Healing Place Medfield has a passion! We love to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.