Your feet are your foundation. Taking care of your feet and using them mindfully when you work in your massage practice can be the best first step toward preventive care. Here are some helpful tips to tune into as you position yourself while you work. 1. Try to stand on both feet with your weight […]
- Celebration…Come on…..The Baby Has Arrived!!The Magic of a Baby Growing Inside the Belly Not Only […]
- Start Today and Get Off the CliffLet’s think about what you want to accomplish in your […]
- Healing Place Celebrates Eleventh Business AnniversayReflexologist and Chakra Balancing practitioner, Helen […]
- Do you Know These Digestive Disorders Statistics?Digestive disorder statistics Over $12 billion is […]
- How Does Your Digestive Tract Affects Your Skin?Our skin is our largest organ. Not only does it […]
- Why You Need Microflora and Probiotics for Gut HealthIn a healthy colon there are on average anywhere from […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.