As a Reflexologist, I am always watching people’s gaits (the way they walk). A gait is the manner, or style of walk, and there are many types. Walking is one of the earliest skills we develop growing up. You would think that walking was simple, but it’s not, as many people do not portray the […]
- Drinking Water: An Invaluable Resource Taken for Granted(NewsUSA) – You turn on the tap, and water comes […]
- Crippled athlete to fitness model: Reflexology cures man’s debilitating back injuryINTERNATIONAL track and field athlete Steve Watson was […]
- How Successful People Work Less and Get More Done?A new study from Stanford found that productivity per […]
- How to Lose Weight During Your Golden YearsHave you noticed that your body has started to change […]
- Today’s #chuckle dunkin donut #shoesToday’s chuckle dunkin donut shoes Taken at on Jun 14, […]
- I love it when a client leaves and they tell me how sleepy, relaxed and tired they are, that tells me I’ve done a good jjob. #reflexology #healingplacemedfield #thatswhatIdotitle=”I love it when a client leaves and they […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.