As a Reflexologist, I am always watching people’s gaits (the way they walk). A gait is the manner, or style of walk, and there are many types. Walking is one of the earliest skills we develop growing up. You would think that walking was simple, but it’s not, as many people do not portray the […]
- Reflexology for Emphysemaby Bill Flocco, Director of the American Academy of […]
- How do we condition ourselves to ignore pain? – FREE Facebook Live Chat, 9/19 8PM ESTMany of us understand the physical symptoms of pain, […]
- Feel Out of Balanced and Don’t Know Why? Your Chakras Can be SluggishThere are 7 main energy centers in the body, known as […]
- Digestive Health is Within Your Reach!I can feel your pain and I can help you. I know what […]
- Making a hand out of clay for a #carpaltunnel #reflexology refresher class #selfcare #pain #healingplacemedfieldMaking a hand out of clay for a carpaltunnel […]
- Heart chakra moment – I’m blessed I’ve witnessed 3 inch #hummingbird nest with two eggs, the size of a dime. #nature #healingplacemedfield #heartchakraHeart chakra moment – I’m blessed I’ve witnessed […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.