As a Reflexologist, I am always watching people’s gaits (the way they walk). A gait is the manner, or style of walk, and there are many types. Walking is one of the earliest skills we develop growing up. You would think that walking was simple, but it’s not, as many people do not portray the […]
- Chakra wounds – how it affects your health .…Chakra wounds – how it affects your health . . . […]
- The baby has arrived! KNOW YOUR CHAKRAS -Introduct…The baby has arrived! KNOW YOUR CHAKRAS -Introduction […]
- Pay It Forward 100% profit sales from my book Know…Pay It Forward 100% profit sales from my book Know […]
- What is aggravation? Aggravation is a test for sta…What is aggravation? Aggravation is a test for staying […]
- Wishing you #peace #gratitude #happy #healingplace…Wishing you #peace #gratitude #happy […]
- Refreshing Cucumber and Red Onion Salad RecipeIn the Lui’s household, we love cucumber and red […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.