Of all the dietary causes of obesity, consumption of added sugar leads the charge. A wealth of information now exists on the ever-increasing amounts of sugar steadily added to the American diet over the past several decades, largely in the form of packaged and processed foods. Here are the top 5 offenders: Soda and Energy/Sports […]
- Why You Should Eat More Anti-Inflammatory Foods?Inflammation is your immune system’s reaction to […]
- #coup #reflexology #healing #energyhealing. Need help with #respiratorytherapy call the #healingplacemedfield 508 359-6463coup reflexology healing energyhealing. Need help with […]
- Importance of Healthy Habits for Childhood Cancer Survivors(NewsUSA) – Once childhood cancer patients have […]
- 6 Teas That Block Fat (No Kidding!) + Boost Your Well-BeingTea saved my mother’s life. It changed my life. And I […]
- Do You Have Intestinal Parasites?Everyone has some intestinal parasites. These […]
- The Story Behind These Feet – AnnaAnna is one on my first clients who came to me for […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.