Of all the dietary causes of obesity, consumption of added sugar leads the charge. A wealth of information now exists on the ever-increasing amounts of sugar steadily added to the American diet over the past several decades, largely in the form of packaged and processed foods. Here are the top 5 offenders: Soda and Energy/Sports […]
- Malasana – Yoga Exercises to Encourage Good Digestive HealthCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Ayurveda For Energy: Are You Sabotaging Your Afternoon?There are a million lenses through which to view […]
- Fussy Stomach and Respiratory Buster Reflexology WorkshopIs your baby or child having problems with – […]
- You Can Tame Your Heartburn!Lots of us get heartburn, but how do we stop getting […]
- What is Integrative Nutrition and How Can You Benefit? – FREE TalkHealing Place’s 10Th Year Anniversary Celebration FREE […]
- How to Fight Children’s Fevers(NewsUSA) – Fevers often set in fast and […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.