Experts say communication is key when dealing with prescription medicine. Research has shown that a gap in communication between health care providers (HCPs) and patients about the potential risks of prescription medicines can result in adverse drug events. Increasing communication about prescriptions can help ensure that patients avoid such events, improve adherence to their medicine […]
- Come visit my reflexology colleagues and me at the…Come visit my reflexology colleagues and me at the […]
- Prevent HammertoesWhy Does My Toe Hurt? One day you start to notice that […]
- #Presentation went so well. Thank you to the medic…#Presentation went so well. Thank you to the medical […]
- Team meeting on #self #care reflexology #selfhelpTeam meeting on #self #care reflexology #selfhelp […]
- I had fun filming yesterday talking about a random…I had fun filming yesterday talking about a random […]
- The “Dirty Dozen Foods” List – E…From Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive Health Secrets: […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.