Experts say communication is key when dealing with prescription medicine. Research has shown that a gap in communication between health care providers (HCPs) and patients about the potential risks of prescription medicines can result in adverse drug events. Increasing communication about prescriptions can help ensure that patients avoid such events, improve adherence to their medicine […]
- Chronic Stress: A Case of Mind Over Matter?There is increasing scientific understanding and […]
- Keeping Athletes Safe on and off the Field(NewsUSA) – Basketball and bicycling rank […]
- Tips to Improving Your DigestionAre you finding that your body is taking longer to […]
- Coming Soon: Two New Videos From Helen Chin LuiThis weekend, the Healing Place will be unveiling the […]
- What is Japanese Forest Bathing?Forest bathing isn’t the kind of bath where you […]
- Manage Stress and Anxiety with Mindfulness – Course5-part course series – Manage Stress and Anxiety […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.