Experts say communication is key when dealing with prescription medicine. Research has shown that a gap in communication between health care providers (HCPs) and patients about the potential risks of prescription medicines can result in adverse drug events. Increasing communication about prescriptions can help ensure that patients avoid such events, improve adherence to their medicine […]
- 7 Spring Beauty Breakthroughs To Give Your Skin The GlowWinter is over – has your skin not heard? If […]
- Struggles That Only People Whose Digestive System Hates Them Will Understand!By Ian Carlos Crawford, BuzzFed 1. The Going Out to […]
- Changes You Can Make Today to Feel Better – Energy Medicine TipContinuation of blog – Steps to Live an […]
- Tips on How to Get a Good Night’s Sleep(NewsUSA) – According to the National Sleep […]
- Atrial Fibrillation Reduced – Client ObservationKate, who is in her 50s, sought out the Healing Place […]
- 5 Methods to Improve Your SleepSleeping is an integral part of maintaining a healthy […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.