There are plenty of good reasons to lift weights as part of a regular workout routine. Increasing muscle mass and tone makes nearly every physical activity easier to do, it helps avoid unwanted fat gain, it improves athletic performance and it can dramatically improve self-confidence and self-esteem. But one of the best reasons for women to […]
- 30 Tips to Maintaining Your WeightLosing weight and keeping it off used to be a real […]
- Daily Gratitudes
1. How to live in the moment.
2. Being a cheap laugh.
3. No guilt during down…Daily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. […]
- #santabarbara Barbara bay #coast glorious day
- The Gluten-Free Vegan Diet May Improve Symptoms of Rheumatoid ArthritisIf you suffer from the often-devastating autoimmune […]
- Insulin-Resistant Breakers – Secrets to Balancing Your Pancreas and Melting Belly FatBelly fat impacts more than just how you look in a […]
- From a Client’s View – Learning about the Benefits of ReflexologyBy Jonathan Shubow, Manager in the Digital Department […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.