Somehow, kale has become sexy. Credit the amazing power of food trends. Kale is not alone, either. Quinoa, coconut oil, chia seeds, kefir — food trends abound. In most cases, that’s a good thing. Kale and other foods that are “hot” right now are chock full of nutrients you need.
- For those who has a weak, slow, or incomplete urin…For those who has a weak, slow, or incomplete […]
- #Milo assisting in a #reflexology session. #cairnt…#Milo assisting in a #reflexology session. […]
- Nutrient Dense Brussel Sprouts, Yellow Zucchini an…This is a nutrient dense salad made with both roasted […]
- The ancient red wood shares its #wisdom and #knowl…The ancient red wood shares its #wisdom and #knowledge […]
- #mouth #chakra chart. #healingplacemedfieldmouth chakra chart. healingplacemedfield Taken at […]
- Lights, Camera and Action for Stress ReleaseReflexology – We have started to tape, self […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.