Somehow, kale has become sexy. Credit the amazing power of food trends. Kale is not alone, either. Quinoa, coconut oil, chia seeds, kefir — food trends abound. In most cases, that’s a good thing. Kale and other foods that are “hot” right now are chock full of nutrients you need.
- The Gut and the Doorway to DiseaseTwo thousand years ago Hippocrates said that all […]
- Are Your Emotions Eating You? Stop Negative Energy…Certified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Do you want to feel like this? Come experience a m…Do you want to feel like this? Come experience a mini […]
- Hoisin BBQ Sauce RecipeThis recipe is enough sauce for two racks of ribs. Mix […]
- Know Your Chakras – I cannot believe it has …Know Your Chakras – I cannot believe it has been […]
- Kirby is trying to #Jedi #mind trick me into givin…Kirby is trying to #Jedi #mind trick me into giving […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.