Comfort food at its best. You can make this dish vegetarian by eliminating the sausage and using vegetable stock. This is a very versatile soup recipe; it can be reduced to half or doubled. Prep time: 30 minutes Cooking Time: 1-2 hours Serves: 12 Ingredients 4 tablespoon olive oil 1 large chopped white onion 2 […]
- Have Depression? Anxiety? Can’t Sleep? Foot & Hand Reflexology TipsOne of my Youtube subscribers asked me to make a […]
- Tasty Asian Fish and Pork Meatballs – RecipeAs a kid my mother always made, what I would describe […]
- Healing Place Invited to Brigham and Women’s Hospital Nurses Wellness FairOn December 1, 2014 the HealingPlaceMedfield has been […]
- Power smoothie for digestion and anti-inflammatory Makes about 4 – 8 oz drinks Ingredients In a blender add 1 Celery rib for digestion One large banana for potassium and magnesium 1/2 c each of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries for healthy cell development and repair free radical cells and quiet down body inflammation (antioxidants) 2 cups of coconut water for electrolytes 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk for omega 3 You might need less or more liquids depending on the size of your blender. Blend until smooth #digestion #antiinflammatory #healingplacemedfield #smoothiePower smoothie for digestion and anti-inflammatory […]
- Stomach Problems and Constipation Relief Workshop – Hand Reflexology and MeditationDo you suffer from the discomfort and embarrassment of […]
- Aromatherapy Practitioner, Erica Schveighoffer Joins the Healing PlaceThe Healing Place is proud to announce that […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.