The bottom of the foot, the part that touches the ground or floor when you walk, is called the Plantar surface The top of the foot is called the Dorsal Surface The outer edge of the foot is called the Lateral Surface The inner edge of the foot, is called the Medial Surface If you […]
- Love My Soap – OceanI have put a little ocean in each of these bars. The […]
- September 2019 Healing Place Pay It forward – Hurricane Dorian Relief and No Kid HungrySeptember 2019 Healing Place’s Pay it Forward […]
- Avoid Cozying Up to Bed Bugs While Traveling(NewsUSA) – Bed bugs are a year-round problem, […]
- Keep Your Energy Healthy and FlowingIt wasn’t until the 1800s that French chemist […]
- Reiki & Reflexology 101Many of us have heard of Reiki or reflexology, but how […]
- HealingPlaceMed is Thrill to Exhibit and Present at Annual Natural Living ExpoThis is the third year that the Natural Living Expo […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.