The bottom of the foot, the part that touches the ground or floor when you walk, is called the Plantar surface The top of the foot is called the Dorsal Surface The outer edge of the foot is called the Lateral Surface The inner edge of the foot, is called the Medial Surface If you […]
- It’s time to think of a liver detox. I have been e…It’s time to think of a liver detox. I have been […]
- Brandi Chastain’s 5 Healthy Habits for Busy …(NewsUSA) – For many families, school means […]
- Come see us so we can work on your feet! Great for…Come see us so we can work on your feet! Great for […]
- Widen Peace Within Peace is always there. It is hi…Widen Peace Within Peace is always there. It is hiding […]
- Feed Your “Happy” Energy with Foot and Hand Reflex…Feed Your “Happy” Energy with Foot and Hand […]
- Before going to the office I am writing another #k…Before going to the office I am writing another […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.