The bottom of the foot, the part that touches the ground or floor when you walk, is called the Plantar surface The top of the foot is called the Dorsal Surface The outer edge of the foot is called the Lateral Surface The inner edge of the foot, is called the Medial Surface If you […]
- July 2019 Healing Place Pay it Forward – Operation GratitudeJuly 2019 Healing Place Pay it Forward – […]
- Breathing – Free Energy Medicine ToolWe rush from task to task never take notice of our […]
- 7 Ingredients Nutritionists Never Ever EatThe Federal government announced plans to redesign […]
- Chronic Stress: A Case of Mind Over Matter?There is increasing scientific understanding and […]
- Video: Reclaim Your Healing Powers in 5 Ways?We give away our powers by believing the life we live […]
- New E-CookbookCooking up a gluten free E-Cookbook for the near […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.