The bottom of the foot, the part that touches the ground or floor when you walk, is called the Plantar surface The top of the foot is called the Dorsal Surface The outer edge of the foot is called the Lateral Surface The inner edge of the foot, is called the Medial Surface If you […]
- Where Does Sugar Hide?Of all the dietary causes of obesity, consumption of […]
- You Can Tame Your Heartburn!Lots of us get heartburn, but how do we stop getting […]
- Incredible White Chocolate Banana Cream PieThis is a light, delicious, luscious, creamy pie. Even […]
- What Does Your Body Do When it Stops Drinking Diet SodaYou’ve decided to give up diet soda—good idea! […]
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties of PineappleAnother natural anti-inflammatory food is bromelain. […]
- Hand Reflexology Tip – Stomach and Constipation ReliefThis is a temporary hand reflexology solution for a […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.