From the Healing Place Kitchen, Mexican Lentil Soup Prep time- 20 minutes Cooking time- 50-60 minutes Serves 8-10 Recipe can be doubled. Ingredients 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 1 large yellow onion, diced 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced 2 celery stalks, diced 1 red bell pepper, diced 3 cloves garlic, minced 2 tablespoon […]
- Can You Really Feel Body Inflammation?Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many […]
- High-Fat Diets and your Gut MicrobiotaThis recent study that was published in the Biological […]
- Have a good day. Beautiful day for people who are …Have a good day. Beautiful day for people who are […]
- I wish you a happy holiday. In the past I would ma…I wish you a happy holiday. In the past I would make […]
- #Postnasal drip #gingerandGarlic tea. #naturalreme…#Postnasal drip #gingerandGarlic tea. #naturalremedies […]
- Today’s Energy Shifter I spend most of my time obs…Today’s Energy Shifter I spend most of my time […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.