I just heard a television segment where the main discussion was – Girls and women HAVE to be perfect, and failing is not an option. The discussion continues stating that failing isn’t a bad thing and we need to fail to grow. Instead of focusing on what went wrong, focus on what did you learn? […]
- The #Bougainvillea #flowering shrubs of #santabarbara #California
- Is it Healthier to Sit, Stand or Squat to Eliminate?Toilet talk isn’t necessarily a popular subject, but […]
- 5 Rituals for a Positive and Uplifting DayEveryone wants positive and uplifting days, but many […]
- HealingPlaceMedfield Exhibits at 2014 MassConference for WomenOn December 4th, the Massachusetts Conference for […]
- Diarrhea That Won’t Quit! – Foot Reflexology TipsA client asked what she could do to help her baby […]
- Why is My Stomach Queasy?Sometimes you may get a bloated and uncomfortable […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.