I have clients coming for reflexology sessions for knee pain. Most of the times the pain originates from a lack of muscle tone due to inactivity or overuse. I suggest that they seek a doctor’s consultation what is the root of the pain. Sometimes it can be deterioration of muscles supporting the knee. If this […]
We take the cucumber for granted, but do you know about the many benefits? 1. Helps Hydrate You When you meet your specific water needs you’ll enjoy the benefits of staying hydrated, like maintaining the right body temperature, helping your cardiovascular system, and assisting in the cleansing of toxins. You’ll have more energy and help […]
- Self-Care 101: It’s Not What You’re Eating, It’s How You’re EatingEating well isn’t just about what you’re […]
- Restorative Yoga and Stress ReductionI have been practicing yoga for almost twenty years […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- Crippled athlete to fitness model: Reflexology cures man’s debilitating back injuryINTERNATIONAL track and field athlete Steve Watson was […]
- Be the Center of Your Universe “Honor Yourself Meditation”As caregivers we spend most of our time taking care of […]
- Know Your Chakras Here is a live presentation I did at the 2017 natural living expo on chakra 101 Know Your Energy. I thanked the 150 people who attended. Let me know what you think. https://youtu.be/Pzutdjq4nJE Reclaim your powerful energy with Know Your Chakras! Just imagine breaking the cycle of negativity to attract good physical and emotional health while reconnecting to your spirit? What is best, it can done within a short amount of time! Check out Know Your Chakras by Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen Chin Lui on amazon.com http://a.co/a10U7Q1 #energymedicine #energyhealing #mindfulness #reflexology #abundance #peace #mindbodyspirit #chakras #healingplaceenergyschool #healingplacemedfield #energyhealing #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #selfhealing #holisticKnow Your Chakras Here is a live presentation I did at […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.