Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is a buildup of cholesterol and plaque in the arteries that lead to the extremities.
- Why Did Robin Bornstein Become a Reiki Practitioner?I love interviewing Robin to introduce her healing […]
- Video: Stressed Neck, Jaw, Head and Shoulders Relief – Hand Reflexology TipWithout realizing it, you may be storing stress in […]
- Have Tinnitus? Ears Ringing? Hand, Foot and Ear Reflexology TipsDid you know that 10 percent of American adults suffer […]
- #pain addiction – Are you addicted to your pain and stories? It doesn’t have to be like this. Have the #courage to break your pain cycle with #reflexology #energymedicine with the #healingplacemedfield 508-359-6463pain addiction – Are you addicted to your pain […]
- More Fascinating Facts About Feet That You Think You KnowAs a certified reflexologist, I have a fascination […]
- Prince Russell (Rusty) Toolittle – Canine ReflexologyHi! My name is Prince Russell (Rusty) Toolittle. […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.