According to new scientific survey, Reflexology may be as effective as painkillers! “Researchers at the University of Portsmouth have found that people felt about 40% less pain, and were able to stand pain for about 45% longer, when they used reflexology as a method of pain relief. Dr Carol Samuel, who is a trained reflexologist […]
- Superfood Spotlight: MCT OilWhat you need to know: MCT stands for medium-chain […]
- Look at these #orange #feet. #constipation. I had to work the #cookies and #carbs out of his system w #reflexology.Look at these #orange #feet. #constipation. I had to […]
- Shine On – InspirationYou shine because it’s your purpose. You don’t shine […]
- Stress and How Reflexology Can Calm the BodyBy one of my Reflexology colleagues, Laura Norman […]
- Thank you everyone for attending my #chakra 101 – your life #Essential #energyhealing With #helenchinluiThank you everyone for attending my #chakra 101 […]
- Haven’t Tried Sardines? Try These!Sardines are consistently rated as the most nutritious […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.