It’s amazing how unnecessarily we push ourselves. Always running to the next appointment or saying yes to events we know we should skip for time and sanity’s sake. In the end, your mood and your productivity suffer when you run yourself ragged. Resentment builds up, your energy plummets, and then maybe you even beat up […]
- I love the feeling when a big shift is about to ha…I love the feeling when a big shift is about to […]
- Even #kitty is wishing me a #happybirthdayEven #kitty is wishing me a #happybirthday […]
- If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I…If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use […]
- Recognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large an…Recognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large and […]
- 7 Pressure Points to Relieve Seasonal Allergies …Spring is finally here, and along with that comes […]
- The Benefits of Having Healthy Chakras from Know Y…The Benefits of Having Healthy Chakras from Know Your […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.