Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- Reflexologists working at Cape Code Challenge Walk for Multiple SclerosisHealing Place will be offering free Reflexology […]
- Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Common Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Keep You From HealingDo you suffer from the discomfort and embarrassment of […]
- Foot Fun – Weird Things You Never Knew or ForgottenHow many of these facts do you know remember about […]
- What is #strength? When we know we are talking or reacting from the ego. Being humble can be painful but it doesn’t have to be this way. #humble #peace #spirit #healingplacemedfieldWhat is strength? When we know we are talking or […]
- #santabarbara Barbara bay #coast glorious day
- Dr. Oz: Are Your Hormones Out of Whack?I think of the body’s hormones as musical […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.