Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- Best news! My book Foot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation is in print! Get your copy https://amzn.to/2RlRb3L #reflexology #relaxation #wellness #healing #stress #anxietyBest news! My book Foot Reflexology to Promote […]
- Chili Lime Lentil Tacos With Spicy Grilled Pineapple Salsa [Vegan] RecipeWho ISN’T a fan of tacos? I mean really. I have yet to […]
- New Book – Foot Reflexology to Promote RelaxationFoot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation The votes have […]
- FREE Holiday Stress Buster Meditation and Help a NeighborWednesday, December 16th, 7-8 p.m. Healing Place 50 […]
- HealingPlaceMed is Thrill to Exhibit and Present at Annual Natural Living ExpoThis is the third year that the Natural Living Expo […]
- Favorite Hand Reflexology MapThis is Certified Reflexologist Helen Chin […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.