True, massaging your hands can release tension throughout the rest of your body. As you can imagine there are many health benefits to keeping your mind sharp and body relaxed. Not everyone has time or money to get a full Reflexology session, and fortunately you no longer have to. According to many massage associations, a […]
- Cucumber Tea for Health and VitalityHydrate yourself this summer with this miracle tonic- […]
- Musculoskeletal Pain Relief – Ear, Hand and Foot ReflexologyCertified Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui received a […]
- What is the Difference Between a Foot Rub and a Reflexology Session?Too many people have confused foot massage with […]
- Hand-Made Healing Place Soap from the Wellness StoreAnnouncing Healing Place Hand-Made Soap! Healing Place […]
- Stuffy Nose and Post Nasal Drip Relief – Hand Reflexology TipJust imagine that you have the magic to clear your […]
- This is What Happens to your Brain When You Give Up SugarAnyone who knows me also knows that I have a huge […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.