Though America still eats more meat than any virtually other country in the world, consumption at home has been on a downward slide for the past several years. Concerns about factory farming methods and its environmental impact; animal welfare; potential health risks as well as the Meatless Monday movement, all have helped fuel the slide. […]
- Cauliflower and Cabbage Vegetarian Patties – RecipeI love making these vegetarian patties for my family. […]
- How Darkness Can Be Your FriendWe all live in darkness from time-to-time, but how we […]
- Awakening to Your Authentic Self – a spiritual retreat for womenAre You One of Us? We are longing to live a life rich […]
- Haven’t Tried Sardines? Try These(NewsUSA) – Sardines are consistently rated as […]
- Reiki Practitioner Robin Bornstein Helps People Heal through ReikiBY JOE REARDON, Hometown Weekly • Wed, Feb 25, 2015 As […]
- Did You Know That Your Nails Can Reveal Health Problems?As a Reflexologist, I see many people in my week. I am […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.