By August it will be time to think about stocking up on your Vitamin D for the fall and winter months. Vitamin D, calciferol, is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is found in food, but also can be made in your body after exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Vitamin D exists in several forms, […]
- Hold Space for Yourself – What Does that Mea…by Heather Plett of heatherplett.com This desire to […]
- Puppies, what are you watching? #cairns #terrierPuppies, what are you watching? #cairns #terrier […]
- Please join Reiki and Masters Helen Chin Lui an Ro…Please join Reiki and Masters Helen Chin Lui an Robin […]
- Why is Reflexology Making a Come Back?Reflexology is wonderful! It’s therapeutic! It’s non […]
- Visiting #gullfloss #waterfall in #iceland. I feel…Visiting #gullfloss #waterfall in #iceland. I feel the […]
- My son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology #…My son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.