Now that it is allergy season once again here are some helpful tips to keep your respiratory and sinuses clear. When looking to control allergy symptoms, there are many steps to limit your exposure to pollen. We have included some tips to help alleviate your allergy symptoms by minimizing exposure to pollen inside and outside […]
- Digestive Health is Within Your Reach!I can feel your pain and I can help you. I know what […]
- Help to Save the Honey BeesIn an effort to save the honey bees, the Healing Place […]
- Food Intolerance or Food Allergies?Do you have food allergy or food intolerance? Take the […]
- Easy Ways to Practice Mindfulness EverydayHave you ever wondered what it means to live in the […]
- Reflexology Association of America Bi-annual ConferenceReflexology Association of America (RAA) hosted their […]
- How Some Healthy Foods Can Hurt YouWhen patients first visit my office, I always make it […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.