Your Qi is constantly adjusting itself to match earth’s frequency. Frequency can fluctuate and moves quicker in the warmer weather and slower in the cold. Some people are very or overly sensitive to the seasonal changes. These adjustments can have a negative impact on the body, can cause illness and can make one feel unbalanced.
- #Kissing at #SanMarco square #Venice http://dlvr.i…#Kissing at #SanMarco square #Venice […]
- Here is a map of where the major #meridian points …Here is a map of where the major #meridian points are […]
- Video: Gout Pain Relief With Foot Reflexology TipVideo: Gout Relief – Reflexology Tip A client […]
- The bridge pose is an exercise I do regularly to a…The bridge pose is an exercise I do regularly to also […]
- Instagram Image
- In this four-part series learn how to find relief …In this four-part series learn how to find relief from […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.