We all want to feel good! One of the necessary body chemicals we need and produce is Serotonin. Not only is Serotonin a chemical, but it is a neurotransmitter that allows our nerves to communicate with each other. Serotonin also helps with regulating mood, appetite, digestion, sleep, memory, sexual desire and function, and social behavior […]
- Cockroaches May Be Primary Allergen Culprit(NewsUSA) – Allergy season is in full swing in […]
- How Drinking Kombucha Can Change your HealthIs there anything that kombucha can’t fix? Some […]
- Can Massaging Your Hands Relieve Tension?True, massaging your hands can release tension […]
- Looking for Lasting Peace? – Mindful ExerciseYour spiritual assignment today if you choose to […]
- Gluten Free Stuffed Shrimp and Scallop Casserole RecipeServes 4 Prep time 30 mins Bake at 350 degrees for 30 […]
- Sleep Apnea and Type 2 Diabetes(NewsUSA) – The oxygen starvation experienced by […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.