We all want to feel good! One of the necessary body chemicals we need and produce is Serotonin. Not only is Serotonin a chemical, but it is a neurotransmitter that allows our nerves to communicate with each other. Serotonin also helps with regulating mood, appetite, digestion, sleep, memory, sexual desire and function, and social behavior […]
- 10 Acupressure Points To Cure Tennis ElbowNow arises the question of how to treat tennis elbow. […]
- How Intuitive Are You?We all have moments in our lives where we just have a […]
- Sluggish or Overactive Thyroid? Hand and Foot Reflexology TipCan you feel when your thyroid is sluggish or […]
- Video: Ionic Detox Foot Bath TherapyThe feet have over 15,000 nerve endings and 2,000 […]
- Healers’ Support Group – June 10Did we have fun on April 29 with Reiki practitioner […]
- Healing Place Celebrates 10th Anniversary!!Certified Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui is pleased to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.