Without realizing it, you may be storing stress in your neck, jaw, head and shoulders. Your shoulders can tight after sitting in front of the computer or after being on the phone all day. Does your jaw hurt just to talk? Is your head is pounding? Here are a couple quick hand reflexology tips that you […]
- If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use this chart to begin all of my #reflexology…If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use […]
- Stop Letting Your Past Control Youby Erin Janus, musician, video editor and producer […]
- Why Did I Become a Holistic Healer?For those people who do not know me. You may want to […]
- Love Your Hydrochloric Acid Always?Did you know that one of the underlying causes of most […]
- Easing a Cancer patient’s pain with Reflexology — even without proof it works!Massage therapist Maria Barbara “Bambi’’ Mathay roamed […]
- Where is Certified Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui Going to Be Speaking?As part of Helen Chin Lui’s self-care and […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.