Feet are perfectly engineered to do their job of providing stability and mobility to our whole body. They contain thousands of nerve endings, help us stay up against gravity all day, and yet, feet are probably the most ignored part of the body. As a yoga teacher, I shower feet with a lot of attention […]
- Do I Need to Chew 40 Times?Have you ever wonder why your mother used to tell you […]
- Your Ears Could Save Your Eyes(NewsUSA) – Podcasts provide a quick and […]
- Release Gas with a Yoga Pose – PawanmuktasanaCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Chronic Stress: A Case of Mind Over Matter?There is increasing scientific understanding and […]
- Many Benefits of Sea Vegetables and Seaweed RecipeOne of the best ways to remove this overdose of […]
- The healing power of reikiThis article, by Issue Editor Trevor Courneen and […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.