Feet are perfectly engineered to do their job of providing stability and mobility to our whole body. They contain thousands of nerve endings, help us stay up against gravity all day, and yet, feet are probably the most ignored part of the body. As a yoga teacher, I shower feet with a lot of attention […]
- #cairnterrier in custom #knit sweaters. Milo and Kirby. #terrier#cairnterrier in custom #knit sweaters. Milo and […]
- Listen to Your Inner Guidance and WisdomAs an energy healer, Helen Chin Lui has helped […]
- Butternut and Apple SoupPrep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 40-45 […]
- How Healthy Are Your Chakras?If your energy is flowing through all of your chakras, […]
- Neck consists of 7 vertebrae bones, from top to bottom, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, and C7. From the map you can see which limb or function is associated with each cervical vertebrae. After the neck begins the thoracic vertebrae and not the Lumbar vertebrae as indicated on the map. #spine #vertebrae #bonehealth #reflexology #healingplacemedfield #healingplaceenergyschoolNeck consists of 7 vertebrae bones, from top to […]
- EmpathyThe dictionary’s definition of empathy is the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.