Feet are perfectly engineered to do their job of providing stability and mobility to our whole body. They contain thousands of nerve endings, help us stay up against gravity all day, and yet, feet are probably the most ignored part of the body. As a yoga teacher, I shower feet with a lot of attention […]
- The awakening I am amazed that we all have the pow…The awakening I am amazed that we all have the power […]
- How cute! Milo #cairns #terrierHow cute! Milo #cairns #terrier […]
- Bust coughing, mucus production and phlegm? Try t…Bust coughing, mucus production and phlegm? Try this […]
- How Reflexology Can Help You to Reduce or Eliminat…(Reflexology Association of America) Today recent […]
- #HelenChinLui’s first children’s book …#HelenChinLui’s first children’s book […]
- FREE Talk 3/22, 7-8pm – What is energy heali…Healing Place’s 10Th Year Anniversary FREE Energy […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.