Did you know that Edamame is young soybeans? These unripened, green soybeans are a plant-based food that supplies complete protein. Edamame has been a staple in Japanese cuisine for centuries and has recently introduced to the American diet. They are easy to prepare and make a quick and filling snack. I love edamame; I decided […]
- We all get headaches, but do you know what kind you get?We all get headaches, but do you know what kind you […]
- Confused About Sunscreen? EWG Answers Your Burning Questions.Rates of melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, […]
- Master Liver Detoxing Drink – RecipeHere is a recipe for the Master Liver Detoxing drink […]
- Exercise Your Spirit – Take 5 and MeditateWith the hectic pace and demands of modern life, many […]
- Why Holistic Therapy???by a Healing Place client Holistic Therapy, how has it […]
- Define Your Passion!Everyone has passion. What is it and how do you live […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.