Did you know that Edamame is young soybeans? These unripened, green soybeans are a plant-based food that supplies complete protein. Edamame has been a staple in Japanese cuisine for centuries and has recently introduced to the American diet. They are easy to prepare and make a quick and filling snack. I love edamame; I decided […]
- I use this #acupressure and #meridian map in my #reflexology session #healingplacemedfield #energyhealingI use this acupressure and meridian map in my […]
- A 10-Pose Yoga Sequence To Balance Your Whole BodyIn this sequence we are incorporating all categories […]
- Define Your Passion!Everyone has passion. What is it and how do you live […]
- #can’tsleep #nosleep #reflexology #healingplacemedfield Make an Appointment 508-358-6463title=”#can'tsleep Make an Appointment […]
- Aromatherapy Practitioner, Erica Schveighoffer Joins the Healing PlaceThe Healing Place is proud to announce that […]
- Video: Kidney Pain Or Kidney Stones?- Reflexology TipVideo: Kidney Pain Or Kidney Stones?- Reflexology Tip […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.