Did you know that Edamame is young soybeans? These unripened, green soybeans are a plant-based food that supplies complete protein. Edamame has been a staple in Japanese cuisine for centuries and has recently introduced to the American diet. They are easy to prepare and make a quick and filling snack. I love edamame; I decided […]
- Seated Forward Fold Post – Yoga Post to Support Your Digestive System and relieve StressCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- How to Break Out of an Energy Rut Starting TODAY!Everyone becomes stuck in an energy rut from […]
- Talk Before You Take When Dealing With MedicineExperts say communication is key when dealing with […]
- The Dark Side of Food – GMOsFrom Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive Health Secrets: […]
- What is Ear Reflexology and How Can It Help You?Ear Reflexology or Auricular Therapy is part of […]
- 6 Meat Protein Source Too Cruel to EatMost of us not be aware of what happens behind the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.