Even when challenging times test you, remember to keep breathing. Remember to take deep breathes to stay calm and steady. “Meditation is the only freedom as it is a dimension beyond the mind. All the stress and struggle are of the mind.” – Sadhguru Remember that life is a journey, not a destination. Just because […]
- Announcing our new videos!Neutralizing Negativity in the Workplace Meditation […]
- Raspberry Lime Rickey SoapsI have crafted a beautiful batch of Raspberry Lime […]
- Flower Essences Can Enhance Your Life? – FREE TalkHealing Place’s 10Th Year Anniversary Celebration FREE […]
- What Every Woman Needs to Know in 2013(NewsUSA) – Aging gracefully is made easier […]
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Partnering with a Holistic Practitioner?People are becoming aware of the various alternative […]
- Gluten Free Stuffed Shrimp and Scallop Casserole RecipeServes 4 Prep time 30 mins Bake at 350 degrees for 30 […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.