Even when challenging times test you, remember to keep breathing. Remember to take deep breathes to stay calm and steady. “Meditation is the only freedom as it is a dimension beyond the mind. All the stress and struggle are of the mind.” – Sadhguru Remember that life is a journey, not a destination. Just because […]
- Master Liver Detoxing Drink – RecipeHere is a recipe for the Master Liver Detoxing drink […]
- Food Elimination for Anti-InflammationElimination Diet If you and your doctor feel that you […]
- Introduction to Energy Medicine Workshop – How to Balance Your Energy and ChakrasAre you constantly fearful? Do you worry to the point […]
- Tito my little red #cairnterrier #terrier
- Start Today: First Steps to Getting HealthyIt’s never too early or too late to be healthy, […]
- 5 No-Fail Ways To Get (And Stay) HappierDo you ever wonder why some people are happier than […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.