INTERNATIONAL track and field athlete Steve Watson was left crippled after a horrific sports injury, but alternative medicine has left him fighting fit. The 22-year-old discus thrower had his 2016 Olympic dream smashed after he injured his spinal discs during training. Steve, from Hemel Hempstead, also suffered severe muscle damage to the lower back and […]
- Oh #puppy a #haircut isn’t all that bad! #ca…Oh #puppy a #haircut isn’t all that bad! #cairns […]
- Someone has reached out to me to ask me if I would…Someone has reached out to me to ask me if I would […]
- You can transform your life from one of doubt, wor…You can transform your life from one of doubt, worry […]
- Chakra Balancing and Your Aura Keeps You HealthyYour Chakras are Powerful Energy Generators Not only […]
- Milo wanted to help with the #reflexology session …Milo wanted to help with the #reflexology session […]
- An Aromatherapist’s Journey – Open Hou…By guest writer and practitioner, Erica Schveighoffer, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.