As soon you have an emotion, good, bad or indifferent, does it hit your stomach? Has your stomach put you on a schedule? Do you have to plan your activities around when your stomach will less likely to flare up? It usually starts with childhood. Someone says something unkind to you, a parent, teacher, or […]
- Healing Place Celebrates 15th AnniversaryHealing Place’s Milestone – 15th […]
- Bridge Pose Strengthens Your Core and Your 7 ChakrasStrengthen Your Core and Chakras with the Bridge Pose […]
- You want to stop the pain but when the pain owns you. Stop the Pain!You want to stop the pain when the pain owns you, […]
- Using Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety – Energy Medicine TipUsing Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety Mindfulness might […]
- Tips for Using Mindfulness to Relieve AnxietyMindfulness can be a solution to a Peace of Mind […]
- 10 Acupressure Points To Cure Tennis ElbowRelieve Tennis Elbow Pain Now arises the question of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.