Many of us understand the physical symptoms of pain, but what about the emotional aspect of pain or pain that get stuck on a cellular level? We can control physical and emotional pain through medication or talk therapy. But what happens when the pain doesn’t go away and medication no longer work as well?
- I find that most people’s diet is too acidity. Here is a short, cheat sheet that I developed which alkaline foods to increase and what acidity foods to minimize. To your health!! For more tips, subscribe to HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com newsletter #healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #acidity #alkaline #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #lightworkersI find that most people’s diet is too acidity. Here is […]
- Is Wishing and Hoping Enough to Manifest? One of my favorite saying is “What is the definition of madness? When you do the same thing over-and-over again and hope for a different outcome.” It’s nice to wish and hope, but hoping and wishing isn’t going to change anything. In 2006 there was a book called “The Secret” based on the law of attraction. The book claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results if you ask enough regardless if you do anything to make it happen. This may be true in some cases, but changes usually happen when you take action and initiative to make them come to fruition. In other words, in order to manifest what you want, your energy vibration must match what you want to manifest. It is kind like building new muscles. You have to work at it everyday. Going to gym once a week isn’t going to cut it. Nor will manifesting will happen if you Consciously work on it occasionally. Steps to manifest your wishes: 1. Li…Is Wishing and Hoping Enough to Manifest? One of my […]
- On behalf of Helen Chin Lui’s book Know Your Chakras, the Healing Place is deciding who to make monthly donation to. This is our commitment to pay it forward. Our past donations have been- Rosie’s Place (everyone needs help) No Kid Hungry (no one) should be hungry) Habitat for Humanity (everyone deserves shelter) Wounded Warrior Project (thank you for your service) Sale Ranch Sanctuary (helps creatures in need or left behind) My Block My Hood My City (everyone deserves an opportunity) Any suggestions? To get your copy of Know Your Chakras-Introduction to #EnergyMedicine http://a.co/a10U7Q1 #chakras #healingOn behalf of Helen Chin Lui’s book Know Your Chakras, […]
- Reflexology As An Adjunct Treatment for Depression and Addiction – A Case StudyBy Laurie Hanna, national certified Reflexologist, RN […]
- What to Know About Iron Deficiency? Fatigue? Weakness? Headache?(NewsUSA) – Iron deficiency, according to the […]
- #constipationrelief #reflexology with #cairnterrier assistance #HealingPlaceMedfield 508-358-6463#constipationrelief #reflexology with #cairnterrier […]