Now arises the question of how to treat tennis elbow. Although, medication and surgery are popular options for treating this problem, but there is another effective self-healing method that works really well as a natural cure for tennis elbow. This natural treatment is known as acupressure. It is an alternative medical practice to treat tennis […]
- 3 Reasons Why You May Crave Sweetsby Anne Baker, http://nourishholisticnutrition.com Do […]
- Foot Anatomy 101 – How many of these facts do you know?As a certified reflexologist, I see feet every day. […]
- Introduction to Energy Medicine – How Does that Chakra Affect Your Physical and Emotional Health?With Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen […]
- Coming Soon: Two New Videos From Helen Chin LuiThis weekend, the Healing Place will be unveiling the […]
- Can Seasonal Changes Have an Affect on Your Body?One of my clients mentioned to me that every time the […]
- Buffalo Chicken Chili RecipeThis is a Hungry Girl recipe (for those who are […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.