The body is made up of over 70% water. Water is part of all body fluids and is vital to the proper function of the body’s organ systems. Two-thirds of Americans do not drink the recommended 8-10 glasses of water daily or half your weight in ounces. Continual loss of water from the body can […]
- Informative Video on Gut Health“Your gut has been touted as your “second […]
- Reflexology Therapy is Not a Foot RubFoot Reflexology generally misunderstood as a foot massage, but it is much more than that. Foot Reflexology is a scientific art based on the premise that the zones in the feet correspond to all body parts. […]
- Video: Fever and Stuffy Nose Relief – Hand Reflexology tipGot a fever and sinus congestion? I made a video for […]
- The Latest News About RaspberriesRaspberries belong to the rose (Rosaceae) family of […]
- Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui […]
- Video: Increase your Happy Serotonin with Foot and Hand ReflexologyWe all want to feel good! One of the necessary body […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.