Reflexology Can Relieve Tinnitus and Migraine Headaches Chronic tinnitus, or the perception of hearing sounds without an external noise stimulus, afflicts about 10-15% of the population. The sounds may be described as ringing, roaring, hissing, or pulsatile. Tinnitus and migraines share many commonalities, and symptoms can vary from person to person and both conditions are […]
- Raw Everything-Free Cheesecake Bars That Taste Ama…Chocolate and peanut butter couldn’t be more perfectly […]
- Gastrointestinal and Constipation Relief – F…Is your stomach bothering you? Are your bowels […]
- Alternative Medicine Practitioner Celebrates Lucky…Medfield, MA, September 11, 2013 — Local […]
- NOW is the Time to Reclaim Your Powerful Energy! I…NOW is the Time to Reclaim Your Powerful Energy! If […]
- Toes Curling? The Beginnings of Painful Hammertoe!Why Do My Toes Hurt? One day you start to notice that […]
- The Secret of Happiness is to be FREE OF FEAR. FEA…The Secret of Happiness is to be FREE OF FEAR. FEAR is […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.