Holistic Care Today Holistic care is the emphasis of overall well-being (both physical and emotional), with an emphasis on maintaining health, not just curing ailments. Allopathic medicine aims to combat disease by using remedies (such as drugs or surgery), whereas osteopathy takes a holistic perspective on the practice of medicine. It’s based on the theory […]
- Through the Years 12 years ago on this day in 2006 I opened the door to the Healing Place. This was one of the scariest times of my life. I started my business during the recession when absolutely no one knew what reflexology and reiki was. My fears were overwhelming. I wondered how I would attract people to my work. My faith was tested everyday and in many ways, they are still being tested as I stretch out of my comfort zone as I grow the HealingPlaceEnergySchool. I’m all about educating the public to be EMPOWER with the ability to self heal through education and mindfulness. I’m blessed. I have worked extremely hard to get here and now my team and I are expanding the Healing Place Energy School to a global platform. The work is as rewarding as raising children. Thank you everyone for supporting me and the Healing Place through the years. Helen #support #throughtheyears #healingplacemedfield #anniversary #reflexoloy #reiki #selfhealingThrough the Years 12 years ago on this day in 2006 I […]
- Reflexology art – listen to the feet! #reflexology. Healingplacemedfield.com #health #noninvasive #holistichealth #healingplaceenergyschoolReflexology art – listen to the feet! […]
- Wild Mushroom Stuffing – Recipe for Your Thanksgiving TablePrep Time: 2 hours Cooking Time: 75 minutes […]
- The Story Behind These Feet – AnnaAnna is one on my first clients who came to me for […]
- Clinical Reiki ShareSaturday, February 18, 10-12pm at the Healing Place, […]
- How do we store negative energy when we are upset? If we are happy and able to let go of negative feelings and anger. We can most likely can stay healthy and prevent or delay the onset of illness and diseases. If we are hold on to negative feelings or are living a stressful life, more often than not, these suppressed feelings can and will trigger physical and emotional illness programmed into our DNA. Most of us are taught from a young age that in order to have good health we must take care of ourselves by eating the right foods, exercising and getting good restful sleep. However, as we get older and go about daily mundane tasks we often lose sight of our ability to connect with our inner self. We become becoming “unconscious” and/or “robotic”, performing in the same manner day after day. We overload our daily schedules with tasks that leave us feeling overburdened and stressed. When this happens not only our spirit gets crushed but our bodies usually suffer also. Learning to be aware …How do we store negative energy when we are upset? If […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.