Holistic Care Today Holistic care is the emphasis of overall well-being (both physical and emotional), with an emphasis on maintaining health, not just curing ailments. Allopathic medicine aims to combat disease by using remedies (such as drugs or surgery), whereas osteopathy takes a holistic perspective on the practice of medicine. It’s based on the theory […]
- Introduction to Energy Medicine and Chakra Balancing ClassWith Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen […]
- 5 Ways To Supercharge Your MorningYou’ve heard about “waking up on the right […]
- Take Control of Asthma This School Year(NewsUSA) – If your child has asthma, add this […]
- Quinoa With Black Beans and Cilantro – RecipeWe love food at the Lui’s household that has the […]
- Love from a Healing Place Medfield ClientI love when clients are helped by the Healing Place […]
- Sinus Relief and Lymphatic Drainage – Hand Reflexology TipStuffy nose? Nose won’t stop dripping? Your lymph […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.