Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- FREE Holiday Stress-Buster Meditation and More Healthy Eating Tips!If you are tired of running around for the holidays, […]
- Cucumber Tea Recipes for HealthLemon Cucumber Mint Water Cucumbers and lemons go well […]
- 3 Ways to Reduce Exposure to Cell Phone Radiation(NewsUSA) – The debate about radiation exposure […]
- Tired all of the Time?Are you chronically tired for no reason? Do you feel […]
- Men and Women’s Best FriendsWhen thinking of ways to reduce stress in life, […]
- Szechuan Zucchini Noodles with Thai Ginger SteakI’m in love with my Spiralizer. Since it arrived […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.