Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- My Journey of Being Scammed by 8 Minute Radio PromotionIt is not fun to confess that I have been scammed. Let […]
- Constipated? High Fiber Power Pudding Recipe to the RescueFrom my research I read that this is a very effective […]
- This Year is the International Year of Soils2015 has been declared the International Year of Soils […]
- Sleep Apnea and Type 2 Diabetes(NewsUSA) – The oxygen starvation experienced by […]
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wrap – RecipeThis is a delicious, light but flavorful dish. I love […]
- Marshmallow Shows How Clothespin Ear Reflexology Can Damage Nerve Endings!My name is Helen Chin Lui. I am a Certified […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.