Vitamin D – By August it will be time time to think about stocking up on your Vitamin D for the fall and winter. Vitamin D, calciferol, is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is found in food, but also can be made in your body after exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Vitamin D exists […]
- Is Your Body Making Too Much Calcium – Hand and Foot Reflexology TipsOne of the Healing Place’s Youtube subscriber […]
- Reflexology Walking PathsIn modernized sections of Singapore, as well as […]
- Intro to Reflexology for Relaxation WorkshopAre You Stressed! Are You Running in Many Directions? […]
- I wonder why my book Know Your Chakras is not on the shelves of personal growth. I have to figure out how to get it in book stores. http://a.co/a10U7Q1. #knowyourchakras by Certified #EnergyMedicine Practitioner #HelenChinLui #healingplacemedfieldI wonder why my book Know Your Chakras is not on the […]
- Healthier Options for a Better DietEating healthy can be pretty difficult to do, so to […]
- Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.