When I was a kid, my mother used to make watercress soup two to three times a week. She claimed that this soup could help with anything that ails you, from the common cold to digestive issues, constipation, etc. Now that I have a family, I make this soup for them for its health benefits. […]
- Why Everyone Needs a Self-Care DayAt this point, most of us are probably familiar with […]
- If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use this chart to begin all of my #reflexology…If we only knew how our emotions eat away at us. I use […]
- This is a 9 year old Aiden who came for #reflexology today. His mom is concern because he has #AHDH. I notice his reflexes for #pancreas was tender (he is #addicted to sugar), there was also slight energy imbalance in his #thyroid, #stomach, digestive tract and elimination. During the session His feet and hands started to sweat. toxins were moving. Good for him.This is a 9 year old Aiden who came for #reflexology […]
- Healing Place is Invited to Brigham and Women’s Hospital Nurses’ Wellness FairBoston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital […]
- It was a very good weekend at the #healingplacemedfield booth. Thank you everyone for coming. #reflexologyIt was a very good weekend at the […]
- Helen chin Lui and #reiki practitioner robin Bornstein were invited to the fox hill village’ #seniors #wellness fair today in Dedham, MA. My hands are tired from giving all those mini #reflexology sessions but the seniors were happy. #healingplacemed #holisticHelen chin Lui and #reiki practitioner robin Bornstein […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.