There are plenty of good reasons to lift weights as part of a regular workout routine. Increasing muscle mass and tone makes nearly every physical activity easier to do, it helps avoid unwanted fat gain, it improves athletic performance and it can dramatically improve self-confidence and self-esteem. But one of the best reasons for women to […]
- Get to Know Your Food Additives for Culinary GreatnessSometimes it’s the smallest ingredient in a meal […]
- Reflexologists working at Cape Code Challenge Walk for Multiple SclerosisHealing Place will be offering free Reflexology […]
- Do You Know How to Choose a Health Care Provider?Consumers are more concerned than ever about making […]
- Webinar – How to Vibrate Positive and Uplifting Energy 5/24/17, 8PM ESTPlease join Certified Reflexologist, Certified Energy […]
- 2014 “Clean 15” Foods that are Safer to Eat Non-OrganicallyFrom Helen Chin Lui’s book “Digestive […]
- Why You Should Eat More Bananas!Bananas are a healthy snack that should be added to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.