What is Pain? It is an unpleasant sensation that can range from mild, localized discomfort to agony. Pain has both physical and emotional components. The physical part of pain results from nerve stimulation. Pain may be contained to a discrete area, as in an injury, or it can be more diffuse, as in disorders like […]
- Self Healing Healing Place Energy School Courses a…Self Care Healing Place Energy School Courses and […]
- #morningsmoothie #healingplacemedfield #foodie #he…#morningsmoothie #healingplacemedfield #foodie […]
- V-Day ReminderReiki practitioner, Robin Bornstein wants to remind us […]
- Look at these #orange #feet. #constipation. I had …Look at these #orange #feet. #constipation. I had to […]
- How Fermented Foods Can Quiet Digestive Problems?Fermented foods have long been a staple in many […]
- First time at #tanglewood. Featured guest #yoyomaFirst time at #tanglewood. Featured guest #yoyoma […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.