When cancer patients face stress, fatigue, or nausea, they may turn to integrative therapies such as reflexology to help ease symptoms. Although each patient responds individually, reflexology can support relaxation and comfort during cancer treatment and offers an alternative to traditional massage. What is Reflexology? Reflexology uses pressure and touch on the feet, hands, and […]
- Can you feel a shift when it is in progress? Are y…Can you feel a shift when it is in progress? Are you […]
- Instagram Image
- Can #FootReflexology help with back pain? #Healing…Who Suffers From Back Pain? Reflexology can be […]
- De-stress not just for today everyday! #Reflexolog…Everyday we insurmountable stress due to many […]
- Got Fluids in Your Ear? – Foot Reflexology T…As I was working on a client last week, I noticed that […]
- Puppies, what are you watching? #cairns #terrierPuppies, what are you watching? #cairns #terrier […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.