When cancer patients face stress, fatigue, or nausea, they may turn to integrative therapies such as reflexology to help ease symptoms. Although each patient responds individually, reflexology can support relaxation and comfort during cancer treatment and offers an alternative to traditional massage. What is Reflexology? Reflexology uses pressure and touch on the feet, hands, and […]
- Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui […]
- Are You an Reiki Energy Believer?Terri Reynolds, 56, knows the exchange well. She says, […]
- Do You Know Your Miso?Why is Miso a probiotic Food? Miso is produced by […]
- Stem Cell Transplants: What to Know(NewsUSA) – Approximately every four minutes, […]
- Protect Your Eyes from Cataract, Year-Round UV ProtectionMost of us have gotten the message that exposing our […]
- I use this #acupressure and #meridian map in my #reflexology session #healingplacemedfield #energyhealingI use this acupressure and meridian map in my […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.