When cancer patients face stress, fatigue, or nausea, they may turn to integrative therapies such as reflexology to help ease symptoms. Although each patient responds individually, reflexology can support relaxation and comfort during cancer treatment and offers an alternative to traditional massage. What is Reflexology? Reflexology uses pressure and touch on the feet, hands, and […]
- I’m so pleased my book Know Your Chakras is gettin…I’m so pleased my book Know Your Chakras is getting […]
- #Reflexology puppies, Kirby and Milo at the Healin…#Reflexology puppies, Kirby and Milo at the […]
- Can Reflexology Relieve Hot Flashes For Menopausal…Hot flashes (also known as hot flushes) are a common […]
- Everyone goes through a quiet period before a shif…Everyone goes through a quiet period before a shift. […]
- Relax with the Healing Arts of Reiki and Medicatio…Relax with the Healing Arts of Reiki and Medication […]
- Healing Place 14th year Celebration! Please join m…Healing Place 14th year Celebration! Please join me […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.