In 2006, the United States started to see a new holistic revival. Consumers began to seek new and alternative ways of healing the body, mind, and soul. Following our European counterparts (where the trend was 50% accelerated in comparison to the US), more people were trying various alternative healing modalities such as Reflexology, Reiki, Massage, […]
- I’m ready to put on another 20,000 #steps on…I’m ready to put on another 20,000 #steps on […]
- It was a very good weekend at the #healingplacemed…It was a very good weekend at the […]
- 5 Easy Tips For Keeping Your Heart StrongNorthern California native June Auld, 76, leads a very […]
- I promised myself I would take the weekend off. I …I promised myself I would take the weekend off. I […]
- Soul Beauty Exercise?Have you taken the time to look into your own eyes? […]
- 7 Food Sources for the Nutrients You Most Likely L…It’s ironic but true. Even though more than two thirds […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.