Traditionally Shepard’s Pie is made with ground lamb and leftover vegetables. I like to use a combination of ground beef, pork, and chicken. If you are using leftover mashed potato, this will save you 25 minutes. Prep time: Mashed potatoes, peel and cook time – 25 minutes Meat filling – 25-30 minutes Meat filling cook […]
- Ear, Hand and Foot Reflexology Therapy – Randomized Controlled Study Of Premenstrual SymptomsBy Terry Oleson, Ph.D., and William S. Flocco, ARBC […]
- #chinesegreens #food #foodie with garlic and #fishsauce #healingplacemedfieldtitle=”with garlic and” Questions? Contact […]
- As a professional #healer I give options of the many ways to heal. What works for one person may not work for someone else. #pain #energyhealing #healingplacemedfieldAs a professional healer I give options of the many […]
- Mexican Lentil Soup RecipeFrom the Healing Place Kitchen, Mexican Lentil Soup […]
- I love it when a client leaves and they tell me how sleepy, relaxed and tired they are, that tells me I’ve done a good jjob. #reflexology #healingplacemedfield #thatswhatIdotitle=”I love it when a client leaves and they […]
- Video: Clean Your Aura of Negative Energy in 3 Ways?Cleaning your energy field known as an aura is […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.