Traditionally Shepard’s Pie is made with ground lamb and leftover vegetables. I like to use a combination of ground beef, pork, and chicken. If you are using leftover mashed potato, this will save you 25 minutes. Prep time: Mashed potatoes, peel and cook time – 25 minutes Meat filling – 25-30 minutes Meat filling cook […]
- I love this foot reflexology map. These points are…I love this foot reflexology map. These points are […]
- Grand sequoia national park. Welcome.
- I #meditate d too late last night by #knitting. #l…I #meditate d too late last night by #knitting. #love […]
- Lentil and Ham Soup With a Twist!Got left over ham? Don’t throw away that ham […]
- 5 Toenail facts that you may not know aboutSome basic information about nails that you may not […]
- #Acidity #food causes #inflammation #sugar #meat #…#Acidity #food causes #inflammation #sugar #meat […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.