Traditionally Shepard’s Pie is made with ground lamb and leftover vegetables. I like to use a combination of ground beef, pork, and chicken. If you are using leftover mashed potato, this will save you 25 minutes. Prep time: Mashed potatoes, peel and cook time – 25 minutes Meat filling – 25-30 minutes Meat filling cook […]
- Incredibly Tasty Asian BBQ Sauce – RecipeWe love BBQ ribs at the Lui household. This recipe is […]
- Dietary Fat and the Human Brain: Redefining Food for ThoughtThe Labor Day weekend brings into sharp juxtaposition […]
- What is Reflexology? – Funky Mystic Radio Show GuestDid you miss Reflexologist and Energy Medicine […]
- #pain addiction – Are you addicted to your pain and stories? It doesn’t have to be like this. Have the #courage to break your pain cycle with #reflexology #energymedicine with the #healingplacemedfield 508-359-6463pain addiction – Are you addicted to your pain […]
- What is Ear Reflexology and How Can It Help You?Ear Reflexology or Auricular Therapy is part of […]
- Filters – Examining Your Emotionsby Reiki Practitioner, Robin Bornstein We all have our […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.