Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many things. One of lessons was the importance of conscious eating. What does that mean? Eating the right balance of foods that would not upset the body’s “chi.” The list went on and on (in a good way). Eating lessons have been imprinted into the back […]
- The Many Benefits of the Lonely CucumberWe take the cucumber for granted, but do you know […]
- Protect Your Personal Space From Being Invaded in 2 Steps?How to Survive Personal Space Invasion in Two Steps? […]
- Your Fears Are Your Friends!“Go to your fears, sit with them, stare at them. […]
- How much of this list of healing plants do you put into your food? I use #ginger #basil #cilantro and #parsley quite a bit. These herbs will aid in #digestion #foodismedicine #energymedicine #energyhealing #mindfulness #reflexology #abundance #peace #mindbodyspirit #chakras #healingplaceenergyschool #healingplacemedfield #reflexologyqueenHow much of this list of healing plants do you put […]
- Ex-Navy SEAL Finds New Mission(NewsUSA) – If you saw the movie “Black […]
- Easy Ways to Improve Your DigestionMany of us go through life with symptoms that we view […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.