Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many things. One of lessons was the importance of conscious eating. What does that mean? Eating the right balance of foods that would not upset the body’s “chi.” The list went on and on (in a good way). Eating lessons have been imprinted into the back […]
- Office in a Box all the way from #Venice #Italy! Had to bring a #souvenir for my #team #sundaymorning #meetingOffice in a Box all the way from #Venice #Italy! Had […]
- Beautiful full #moon with cloud streaks. There is a small #orb on left that was playing in the sky.Beautiful full #moon with cloud streaks. There is a […]
- Revitalizing Your Space for Spring – FREE Feng Shui WorkshopFREE Feng Shui Workshop Revitalizing Your Space for […]
- Women See Greater Risk of DVT(NewsUSA) – In Beaverton, Ore., Stephanie […]
- What is Alternative Healing?Alternative healing is taking a holistic approach when […]
- Reflexology Can Support Digestive HealthReflexology Can Support Digestive Health? When new […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.