Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many things. One of lessons was the importance of conscious eating. What does that mean? Eating the right balance of foods that would not upset the body’s “chi.” The list went on and on (in a good way). Eating lessons have been imprinted into the back […]
- Headache and Migraine Relief Hand Reflexology TipI am blessed that my family and I do not suffer from migraine headaches, but for the millions of people who suffer daily from migraine disease, I feel for them. According to Migraine Statistics, 12% of the US population or between 38 to 50 million people suffer from migraines, and of that number, 4 million have chronic migraines. […]
- What Does Peace Mean to You?Everyone has their own definition what is peace. I […]
- Breast and Respiratory Support – Reflexology Tips
- HealingPlaceMedfield Exhibits and Presents at 2014 Natural Living ExpoAt the 2014 Natural Living Expo conference, the […]
- The Many Benefits of Reflexology – Why Not You?(Reflexologist, Kevin Kunz) Research has shown the […]
- Break the Cycle of Negativity Now!As a family therapist I’ve often heard parents say […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.