Massage therapist Maria Barbara “Bambi’’ Mathay roamed the pediatric clinic at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, looking for takers. It wasn’t long before she spotted Carlie Gonzalez, 15, wrapped in a yellow blanket and weary from seven months of chemotherapy. Carlie was playing freshman volleyball at Milford High School last fall when an ache in her collarbone […]
- A White Christmas Deserves a Whiter Smile(NewsUSA) – The holiday season is when we […]
- When I Loved Myself Enough – Poem by Kim McMillenFor many years I lived with a guarded heart. I did not […]
- Beautiful #azalea #flower
- We all get headaches, but do you know what kind you get?We all get headaches, but do you know what kind you […]
- Keep Your Energy Healthy and FlowingIt wasn’t until the 1800s that French chemist […]
- 7 Pressure Points To Reduce Stress & Boost Metabolism – Foot Reflexology TipsYour thoughts and visualizations affect the world […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.