Massage therapist Maria Barbara “Bambi’’ Mathay roamed the pediatric clinic at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, looking for takers. It wasn’t long before she spotted Carlie Gonzalez, 15, wrapped in a yellow blanket and weary from seven months of chemotherapy. Carlie was playing freshman volleyball at Milford High School last fall when an ache in her collarbone […]
- I’m one of those people that ask a lot of question…I’m one of those people that ask a lot of questions. […]
- Trust Your #Intuition #Meditation – #Inspira…Trust Your Intuition Meditation – An […]
- Instagram Image
- All About Adaptogens: 5 Stress-Busting Herbs That …Wouldn’t it be nice if we could just take a pill […]
- Video: Self Care During QuarantineHang In There! This week I had the pleasure of talking […]
- There is nothing like #homecooking beef tomatoes a…There is nothing like #homecooking beef tomatoes and […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.