It wasn’t until the 1800s that French chemist and microbiologist Louis Pasteur and German physician and pioneering microbiologist Robert Koch discovered some bacteria that could cause fatal and physical deformation diseases such as tuberculosis and smallpox. People started to understand the importance of keeping themselves clean to help prevent such illnesses. Those discoveries were a […]
- Chinese’s Penicillin – Healing Powers…When I was a kid, my mother used to make watercress […]
- Thank you everyone who attended yesterday’s Be You…Thank you everyone who attended yesterday’s Be Your […]
- The New SuperFood – Humble Bok Choy Vegetabl…Growing up in a Chinese household, we were taught at a […]
- High-Fat Diets and your Gut MicrobiotaThis recent study that was published in the Biological […]
- Foods and Habits to Avoid to Eliminate Body Inflam…Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many […]
- Remember how hard and how long it took to manifest…Remember how hard and how long it took to manifest […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.