Ease Gout Pain with Foot Reflexology According to the National Kidney Foundation, Gout pain has been steadily increasing worldwide and is now the most common type of inflammatory disease of the joints in adults in the United States. The numbers have doubled between 1960 and 1990 and now estimated that 3.9% or 8.3 million adults […]
- New England Clam Chowder PieIf you love clam chowder, you will love this pie. I […]
- How to Cultivate Qi Energy?In Traditional Chinese Medicine, there is a form of […]
- 10 Acupressure Points To Cure Tennis ElbowNow arises the question of how to treat tennis elbow. […]
- Constipated and Stomach Problems? – Foot Reflexology TipThe majority of clients that come looking for help at […]
- Meet the Author and Illustrator – Through My Mommy’s BellybuttonYou are invited meet me, the author, Helen Chin Lui […]
- Video: Fever and Stuffy Nose Relief – Hand Reflexology tipGot a fever and sinus congestion? I made a video for […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.