Ease Gout Pain with Foot Reflexology According to the National Kidney Foundation, Gout pain has been steadily increasing worldwide and is now the most common type of inflammatory disease of the joints in adults in the United States. The numbers have doubled between 1960 and 1990 and now estimated that 3.9% or 8.3 million adults […]
- Why Do I Do Healing Work? – InspirationI am asked why I do healing work? Hmmm. To share […]
- The Order You Eat the Food On Your Plate Does MattersLet’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends […]
- How Does Your Digestive Tract Affects Your Skin?Our skin is our largest organ. Not only does it […]
- Reiki Practitioner Robin Bornstein Helps People Heal through ReikiBY JOE REARDON, Hometown Weekly • Wed, Feb 25, 2015 As […]
- Awakening to Your Authentic Self – a spiritual retreat for womenAre You One of Us? We are longing to live a life rich […]
- Adrenal Fatigue Relief with Hand and Foot Reflexology TipsModern society is overwhelming! Between juggling our […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.