Why Do My Toes Hurt? One day you start to notice that your toe hurts. You don’t know why. Maybe your shoes are too tight or don’t fit right because the heel is too high. Or, if you participate in a high impact or running sport, your toes are always being pushed and jammed to […]
- Harvard Neuroscientist – Meditation not only Reduces Stress, Here’s How it Changes Your BrainSara Lazar, a neuroscientist at Massachusetts General […]
- #Reflexology puppies, Kirby and Milo at the HealingPlaceMedfield.com#Reflexology puppies, Kirby and Milo at the […]
- Just think how hard your feet work for you. No one thinks of their feet until they hurt. They deserve your attention and loving care. When they are tired and feel tender, stretch the fascia, tendons and ligaments on the plantar sides of the feet with either a tennis or golf ball. Then stretch the toes by gently rotate back and forth and then pull each toes for a good stretch for 3 seconds. Your feet will thank you. I incorporate foot stretching in my Reflexology sessions. If you like to learn more contact us at [email protected] #footcare #reflexology #loveyourfeet #stretchingJust think how hard your feet work for you. No one […]
- Sluggish or Overactive Thyroid? Hand and Foot Reflexology TipCan you feel when your thyroid is sluggish or […]
- What are the Health Benefits of Eating Turkey?What are the Health Benefits of Eating Turkey? […]
- Come visit me for #reflexology #medfield #massachusetts #ChronicDigestiveProblesms #ChronicPain website healingplacemedfield.comCome visit me for #reflexology #medfield […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.