Holistic Care Today Holistic care is the emphasis of overall well-being (both physical and emotional), with an emphasis on maintaining health, not just curing ailments. Allopathic medicine aims to combat disease by using remedies (such as drugs or surgery), whereas osteopathy takes a holistic perspective on the practice of medicine. It’s based on the theory […]
- 6 Feng Shui Tips To Bring Purpose, Intention & Clarity Into Your HomeWith schedules loosening and the sun eager to linger […]
- 10 Sneaky Sources Of Endocrine Disruptors + How To Avoid ThemOne sobering fact of modern life: endocrine (hormone) […]
- My Chakras Need an Alignment FixMany become overwhelmed with the numerous projects we […]
- #reflexology #humor I needed a good laugh. #healingplacemedfield 508-359-6463reflexology humor I needed a good laugh. […]
- Hand Reflexology Tip – Stomach and Constipation ReliefThis is a temporary hand reflexology solution for a […]
- Rice Noodles with Salmon and Vegetables in a Spicy Coconut SauceNormal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.