Holistic Care Today Holistic care is the emphasis of overall well-being (both physical and emotional), with an emphasis on maintaining health, not just curing ailments. Allopathic medicine aims to combat disease by using remedies (such as drugs or surgery), whereas osteopathy takes a holistic perspective on the practice of medicine. It’s based on the theory […]
- Brush Up on Dental Care for a Timeless Smile(NewsUSA) – It is well known that taking care of […]
- Are you an Empath? 3 Essential Coping TipsBy Steven Bancarz, creator of Spirit Science and […]
- Self-Care: How Balance Your Chakras At HomeWe love getting emails from our YouTube family. We […]
- 8 Immunity Boosting FoodsWe need to eat many foods to keep us healthy. Here are […]
- Isn’t it nice someone recommended the #healingplacemedfield as a local business! #reflexology #healingIsn’t it nice someone recommended the […]
- Do You Worry?Think hard on this one, and let us know your thoughts: […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.