It sounds so simple: eat only when you’re hungry and drink only when you’re thirsty, but it’s so much easier said than done. Our bodies have become so accustomed to bad eating and lifestyle habits that they can no longer accurately read their own cues. Growing up in South Africa, a game ranger on safari […]
- Body Brushing: Make it a Daily Habit for HealthDry skin brushing is one of the healthiest self-help […]
- Healing Place Exhibits and Presents at Natural Living Expo 2018The Healing Place is pleased to announce we are […]
- Ladies, Are Sun Spots Betraying Your Age?(NewsUSA) – Women ages 30 and older are growing […]
- Having a Baby – Try Reflexology!PUTTING your feet up is always a treat. And never more […]
- Digestive Health is Within ReachI can feel your pain and I can help you. I know what […]
- Hand Exercises for Carpal Tunnel SyndromeTry these simple hand exercises if they feel stress […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.